Software Quality Assurance engineer
IBORN.NET designs and provides software solutions for health insurance and telemedicine for customers in Denmark.
We are looking for a software quality assurance engineer to help us in our process of testing and delivery of high quality healthcare and telemedicine software solutions.
You will need to create manual and automated tests with the use of modern engineering practices. Passion for all aspects of software testing and engieering is a must.
If you are a highly motivated, and would like to join our young and ambitions team, and contribute your skills and expertise, please send us an email.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work with an excellent team of engineers and use bleeding edge software development frameworks and technology
2. Work with brand name clients on a daily basis, in Denmark and the rest of European market
3. Knowledge sharing and continuous learning and progress
What you will be doing
1. Work with a creative team of 9 software engineers
2. Write test cases and use case scenarios
3. Test complex solutions
4. Configure servers
5. Write release notes and technical documentation
6. Contribute in the full development cycle of software solutions
Skills & Requirements
Experience and knowledge of:
Advance knowledge in English
Experience and/or knowledge in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Software Delivery
Writing technical specifications and release notes
Bachelor’s degree in Software Development and/or similar
Experience is preferred although not essential
We offer excellent working conditions, we do team building events, we work hard but we also socialize and try to exercise.
If you are interested or tempted for this job and want to know more about it, or apply send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org